Well, about that hurricane . . .
Given the Governor’s mandatory evacuation order, the Irish Open, scheduled for this Saturday has been postponed until October 27. Refunds will be available to all who are unable to participate on the new date up until 3 days prior to the event. Thank you for your support and we hope to see you then!